TITRONICS WILL BE CLOSED APRIL 18, 2014
IN OBSERVANCE OF GOOD FRIDAY
Windows XP is no longer supported by Microsoft
After April 8, 2014, Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or technical support for
Windows XP. PCs running Windows XP after April 8, 2014, should not be considered to be
protected, and it is important that you migrate to a current supported operating system so you can
receive regular security updates to protect your computer from malicious attacks.
Continuing to use Windows XP may place you in violation of HIPAA regulations.
The absence of support and security updates means that Windows XP will, in most cases, no
longer be compliant with HIPAA regulations.
Titronics wants to offer assistance with this situation.
Below are the recommended System Requirements to run a Tytron on a new computer.
Recommended System Requirements
1. For new installations of the Tytron software, we recommend a PC running either Windows 7 or
The following operating systems are NOT supported:
○ Windows RT (Microsoft Surface RT, Asus VivoTab RT, Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11... )
○ Mac OS (MacBook, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro... )
○ Chrome OS (Chromebook)
○ Linux (Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Fedora, Debian GNU/Linux, openSUSE... )
2. Both desktop and laptop PC's are suitable but a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 is required to
display the software correctly so netbooks with a smaller than 10" screen are not recommended.
We have begun limited testing on Windows 8 tablets. The following tablets are verified to work with
the Tytron hardware and software:
● Microsoft Surface Pro 2 (non-pro versions use Windows RT and are NOT compatible)
● Dell Venue 8 Pro (non-pro versions use Android and are NOT compatible)
○ Requires a USB On-The-Go (OTG) adapter to plug a standard USB device into the Micro
3. The Tyron thermographic scanner requires one free USB Standard Type-A port to communicate with the
PLEASE CALL IN TO TITRONICS TO SCHEDULE A TIME FOR OUR TECHS
TO HELP INSTALL THE LATEST TYTRON 2.0 VERSION SOFTWARE
*REMINDER* The Tytron needs to be sent into Titronics every 5-10 years for routine maintenance (clean and calibration) to ensure that the device is operating properly
*Like us on our Facebook page : Titronics Research and Development*
Ease of use!
Software with a true low learning curve that lets you dive in and get started right away.
Superior patient education!
Choose from many different graphical displays to discover what presentation works best for an individual patient to grasp chiropractic.
Personalized graphical displays!
For the first time your patients will be able to see their progress and walk away with a hard copy of their graphs.
A historical look at the patients graphs allows the patients to see the positive effect chiropractic has on their health and well being.